Ford Approved Van & Car Servicing
When it comes to servicing Ford vans and Ford cars, it pays to place your trust in a Ford approved service and warranty specialist.
As the UK’s leading automotive brand and a global manufacturing giant, Ford sets very high standards for its official service and repair network. Allied is proud to meet these exacting standards, meaning we can offer the highest quality of after-sales support, whether it be Ford LCV servicing or Ford car servicing.
Both our Ford garage technicians and our Ford mobile servicing teams are trained, evaluated and audited to meet Ford-approved service and repair expectations. Our Ford service centre franchise certifications include:
- Ford Commercial Vehicle Repairer – Includes service and warranty repairs for all Ford
- Ford Parts Supplier – Offers genuine Ford parts for all Ford cars and light commercial vehicles (LCVs)
Ford Approved Garage & Mobile Services
Whether it’s your own car or a whole fleet of vans, it’s always worth knowing you’re after-sales vehicle care meets the standards set by Ford themselves. Trusting a Ford-approved service centre means that the facilities, processes and parts used to maintain or repair your Ford are all as specified by the manufacturer. Crucially, you’ll know that the technicians looking after your car or van are trained by Ford.
Being a Ford Approved Repairer means:
- We provide regular maintenance, according to the recommended service schedule, for all Ford car and LCV models. This guarantees that your vehicle service record is complete and up-to-date.
- Allied technicians are fully trained by the Ford Motor Company.
- We’ll inspect your vehicle following Ford’s detailed procedures for your car or van and only recommend maintenance, repair or replacement actions where these are needed to keep your vehicle running smoothly
- We can always offer Ford parts, which are held in our extensive parts warehouse.
- Our garage and mobile repairs always carry a Ford warranty (more details available on request).
- We’re regularly audited and inspected by Ford to ensure high technical and customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- By ensuring that your Ford car or van is kept in top running order, you’ll benefit from optimum fuel efficiency, as well as minimising CO2 emissions – so you’ll save money as well as helping the environment.
Get in touch today to find out what our Ford service centre and Ford mobile servicing teams can offer you or your business.
We can provide Ford servicing to the following models: Ford Ka, Ford Fiesta models, Ford Tourneo models, Ford Focus, Ford Ecosport, Ford Kuga, Ford C-Max, Ford Mondeo models, Ford S-Max, Ford Galaxy, Ford Ranger,Ford Tourneo Connect, Ford Edge, Ford GT, Ford Mustang, Ford Fiesta Van, Ford Transit Courier, Ford Transit Courier, Ford Transit Connect, Ford Transit Custom, Ford Transit Chassis Cab, Ford Transit Minibus,