Fleet Mobile Servicing – UK Wide
Whether it’s cars, vans or minibuses, the responsibility of caring for your organisation’s vehicles is no trivial matter.
For many vehicle fleet operators and leasing companies, the ideal solution is being able to hand that responsibility across to a professional maintenance partner. Which is exactly where Allied Autocare comes in.
Fleet Mobile Servicing – Cars, Vans & Minibuses
With fully equipped mobile servicing vans operating throughout the UK, there’s no more qualified or flexible resource out there when it comes to caring for your precious metal. Allied Autocare mobile technicians are all approved and certified mechanics, so it’s like having your own garage service available wherever you actually need it.
Serving the full range of cars, minibuses and MPVs, we can keep you fleet ship-shape by:
- Attending on-site to carry out full maintenance servicing
- Booking and taking your vehicles for their annual MOT check
- Undertaking and recording in-service housekeeping like tyre, wiper and fluid checks
- Carrying out specialist regulatory checks, such as LOLER tests required under the Health & Safety at Work Act.
- Checking for and performing and manufacturer recalls affecting your vehicles
- Managing all your maintenance needs, including scheduling required vehicle servicing, contacting end-users and providing you with records to evidence of timely maintenance of your fleet of vehicles.
Vehicle Servicing Tailored to Fit Your Needs
No two fleet management jobs are the same and Allied Autocare fully understands the need to tailor their service package to fit your particular needs and circumstances. Our mobile servicing manger will meet with you to discuss whatever requirements your business has, then provide a full quotation, tailored to your fleet maintenance agenda.
To find out more or arrange a mobile servicing trial, call our vehicle servicing team now on the number at the top of the page or click the link below to enquire online.